You certainly understand and concur that:
- When you sign up for iigacademy.com we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services / third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- You may provide us with certain information such as your name, E-mail address, Correspondence address when registering for certain services such as Online Registration / Submit Resume, Contests. This information will primarily be used for the purpose of providing personalization and verification.
- When you send an email or other communications to iigacademy.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- When you access iigacademy.com services via a browser, application, or another client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- iigacademy.com offers a free electronic newsletter to its users. We gather the e-mail addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by using the link provided in every newsletter.
- Our site’s Feedback Form requires contact information of users like their name and e-mail address and demographic information like their zip code, age, etc. for better services.
- Apart from the above, we may use the information to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services and develop new services.
Information Gathering And Usage
1. Registration / Information
3. User communications
4. Log information
5. Electronic Newsletter/E-mail
8. Further Improvement
9. Queries regarding the Website